The People of Osu In Nagoya Japan (4/4)

Thanks! Yeah, I might do more. Maybe a different scene. Like Obon Dori or some festival or something.

As for getting weirded out I don't block their path or make a feature of myself so it's easy for them to only muse a little and ignore me allot :D. I think almost everyone (large majority) acknowledged my existence but didn't get weirded out. :D

Thanks for the compliments BTW!

To be truthful, I like the original, uncropped version of the gentleman in the bar the best. It looks better composed to me, and the highlight details are there.

Thanks! Yeah, I might do more. Maybe a different scene. Like Obon Dori or some festival or something.

As for getting weirded out I don't block their path or make a feature of myself so it's easy for them to only muse a little and ignore me allot :D. I think almost everyone (large majority) acknowledged my existence but didn't get weirded out. :D

Thanks for the compliments BTW!
From a different thread, I've learned that not only are you a gaijin, but you're also Native American. I'd have to think that both of those would make you stand out, but also create a sense of dislocation on the part of those you're photographing, so that anger might not be their first response.

Or your ninjutsu skills may be so advanced, they don't realise you're there! :mrgreen:

To be truthful, I like the original, uncropped version of the gentleman in the bar the best. It looks better composed to me, and the highlight details are there.

Agreed.

From a different thread, I've learned that not only are you a gaijin, but you're also Native American. I'd have to think that both of those would make you stand out, but also create a sense of dislocation on the part of those you're photographing, so that anger might not be their first response.

Or your ninjutsu skills may be so advanced, they don't realise you're there! :mrgreen:

Did you read the 4 messages I posted in reply to this already?

Oh, oops I forgot to turn off the ninjutsu skills. :D

But yeah, I dunno why it is the way it is. With all the old Japanese camera guys running around photographing everything I can only guess it's a difference in culture and not my appearance - as scary as that is! I don't know that though. :greenpbl:

Did you read the 4 messages I posted in reply to this already?

Oh, oops I forgot to turn off the ninjutsu skills. :D

He hears the words being spoken...

"Ah so, your metsubishi is very, very good!"

...then sees the lips moving.

:mrgreen:

(hope that comes out as funny as it sounds in my head)

It sounds like a few lines that the Lizard King might utter in a crowded smoky bar. :D

Most reactions

Back