The Performers

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one that always cheers me up. Recently re-processed and now re-posted.

PerformersFL2.jpg

Yayyyy, another Tuna pic (it's either been a while, or I've missed seeing your posts).

Heehee, I get a giggle out of this one. Just look at those wonderful expressions on the kids' faces. And everyone is looking in a different direction. What a wonderful freezeframe of a church (?) concert in the making. But for their clothing (ie it's modern), there's something about this shot that reminds me of a Rockwell-type image.

Very nice. I count no less than 9 interesting faces!

hahaha I like the expression on those 4 kids. I mean all the boys look serious and almost grumpy while the girl was grinning :D.

Is that boy farthest on the right pulling a face because he forgot to bring his instrument? What is it he's going to play, I wonder? There's nothing there, not even a flute lying next to him ... or might he be eyeing the grand piano on the left, outside the frame, wondering if he'll master that big thing in front of an audience?

The girl's a ham. She saw you and smiled for the camera. All in her best Sunday outfit. Cute. :D

That is an interesting shot because one would imagine the stage is in front of the kids, but the adults are looking stage-left..

A typical Tuna image, the more you look the more you see.

I saw this when it was first posted, and found myself coming back a few times, so i'll give you my interpretation.

This is nothing less than a masterful observation in my opinion. Its not just the children, its the audience too... non are looking like they are interested, almost like they have been through this a dozen times before, know how boring it is, and can't wait untill its over.
All the expressions say the same thing, except one... the little girl in the front. To her its almost like she's been looking forward to this performance and shes excited to be there, maybe its her first time, or maybe she is just more enthusiastic about the music.
Either way, this photo tells a story, something which is incredibly hard to capture in a still... either your lucky, or you make your own luck, in Tuna's case its often the latter.

Big :thumbup:

From your comments, it appears I am not the only one who appreciates a smile in these times.

Cheers,
Tuna

Great photo as usual, Tuna, a joy to look at.

A question that has been bugging me since I first saw the image: Is this just one shot?

A question that has been bugging me since I first saw the image: Is this just one shot?

Hah! I'll take that as a compliment...

Yes, one shot - no trickery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back