What's new

The Philosopher/A stray dog..:) for C&C

Excellent; what is that flooring? :D

This is an autumn shot..the flooring consists of some fallen leaves,twigs,grass and a lot of other things you can find in an Indian playground.. :):)
 
I have to ask myself, "What would amolitor think about this shot?" lol.

I kind of like this shot, but I do think it needs to have some space cropped off on the right hand side of the frame. And maybe a bit off of the bottom. The dog feels too centered in the composition...too static...
 
I have to ask myself, "What would amolitor think about this shot?" lol.

I kind of like this shot, but I do think it needs to have some space cropped off on the right hand side of the frame. And maybe a bit off of the bottom. The dog feels too centered in the composition...too static...

Thanks....but that is why he is a philosopher..the staticness in his stature exude a unique sense of lonely contemplation..that's what I think..but like always,I can be wrong :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom