The Photo Scavenger Hunt

Wow, both entries are great. I love the expression in LCARS friend photo. Wonderful!

As far as who makes the next list, I think the best way to do it is for those who participated in the last challenge to call dibs. That way we don't get any random person making a list.

And if nobody chooses to make a list, I suppose I can make another one to keep things moving.

Please don't make the items in your list too difficult or too specific. For example, don't ask for things like A picture of the Pacific Ocean, or a photo of First Avenue in New York, because that excludes a lot of people.

So, it's up to LCARS or bhee to call dibs.

I'll give it a shot [no pun intended :)]. I have my brother and his wife here to help me, lol.

Scavenger Hunt #2 - Starts 7-24-2010 Ends 8-7-2010
===============================================

1. Something broken down/worn out (old, rusted, etc.)

2. Demonstrate "Depth of Field" (DOF)

3. "All alone" or "Lost"

4. Generations

5. Childhood

===============================================

How's that sound?

good ones!! im looking forward to shooting these!

Oooh, this game sounds great! I'm thinking I'll join in with this one. My mind's already starting to come up with ideas for these captures, even though I think 1 or 2 of them will proove to be a tad more difficult to get.

That's the point of this though! To use your imagination, and look for things you might not have looked for before. :D

I may have to resubmit and take the other 3 photos but this is what i have so far:

3. "All Alone" or "Lost"
4824706497_f02b618175.jpg

4. Childhood
4825316898_514f7d0c36.jpg

Remember to edit your post so all the images for the challenge are together. Makes life easier. :)

Will there be a new list this week, or next? Trying to figure out if I should give the current list a shot, or wait for the next one.

Will there be a new list this week, or next? Trying to figure out if I should give the current list a shot, or wait for the next one.

the current list isnt due til this friday. So go get some shots in!!

Yep, goes 'till the 7th. Then, on the 8th, someone who posted photos from this hunt will make a new list.

Which reminds me. I need to get out there and take some pictures!

*EDIT*

Oldmacman, I really like your pic for DOF. It almost looks like a painting. Your "Alone" is also very good. It really made me wonder what or whom he was waiting for.

iGetzzBizzy, I like your "Childhood" shot. Looks like fun!

Cool idea, I'm going to give this a shot. Hopefully I can get it done before I leave on Friday.

= O
I forgot about the first hunt! Sorry about that. I will chime in on this one, though. :)

1. Something broken down/worn out
zpicture0611.jpg

2. Demonstrate "Depth of Field" (DOF)
Picture0301.jpg

3. "All alone" or "Lost"
This may be breaking the rules, but I couldnt choose.
zpicture1471.jpg

zpicture1588.jpg

4. Generations
DSC_1556.jpg

5. Childhood
DSC_0469copy.jpg

Mark

i love your alone/lost shots! i've been meaning to go break into some abandoned wearhouses to take pics. Just havent found the time.

Most reactions

Back