The Photo Scavenger Hunt

This thread needs a kick in the pants.

Photo Scavenger Hunt - Due October 22

1. Blur
2. In Costume
3. Rain/Reign
4. Shadow play
5. Bokeh!

Some shots I took of my girlfriend. She had this great idea for a Halloween themed shoot in costume. Ended up with about 900 photos yesterday and lots of good ones. Special thanks go to her for being such a great model and girlfriend!

Note: Please do not copy or use these photos without permission from either myself or my girlfriend. You can contact me through the forum or contact her by searching New Moon Portraits via FaceBook. Thank you all.

1) Blur
marlapumpkinbladeblur.jpg

2) In Costume
marlavampwoods.jpg

3) Rain/Reign (Her collar)
marlahood.jpg

4) Shadow Play
marlabloodysilhouette.jpg

5) Bokeh
marlapoint.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

Last edited:
Some shots I took of my girlfriend. She had this great idea for a Halloween themed shoot in costume. Ended up with about 900 photos yesterday and lots of good ones. Special thanks go to her for being such a great model and girlfriend!

Note: Please do not copy or use these photos without permission from either myself or my girlfriend. You can contact me through the forum or contact her by searching New Moon Portraits via FaceBook. Thank you all.

1) Blur
marlapumpkinbladeblur.jpg

2) In Costume
marlavampwoods.jpg

3) Rain/Reign (Her collar)
marlahood.jpg

4) Shadow Play
marlabloodysilhouette.jpg

5) Bokeh
marlapoint.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

yes, I am now thinking of corn syrup and forests....

Anyone else going to post pictures for this one? If not do I win by default? LoL

I been out of commission...since its already the 21st I think I'll wait til the next challenge.

I might be able to get some things up tomorrow right at the deadline....the way I like it. although it's going to take some research to try to figure out what the hell "bokeh" is :p

crap couldn't get anything together today....ran out of time, so it looks like you win!! I guess that means you come up with the next list.
I'm going to check the beginners forum to see if this thread made it there...it really needs the exposure that that section can get. I think this could be really fun and a little less stressful then the fight club, which sounds fun as well.

@ batmeister - Woohoo! I'll come up with a good list for this one! "Bokeh" is pretty much having your subject in focus, yet having the background and foreground out of focus. All about depth of field, as far as I understand it.

I'll ask a mod if they can move this over to the beginners forum and make it a sticky. Hopefully that will make it more popular.

I'm probably not the best at making lists, but here it goes.

Due November 7th

1) Wet

2) Love

3) Antique

4) Tiny

5) Foreign

I hope none of these are repeats, if so, well then just don't re-submit a photo you already have put in I guess lol. Happy shooting!

White, good idea! I like this thread. It would be nice to have more people get into it.

so if i wanted to enter, i would just create a new thread with my 5 pictures in here? i been surfing tpf for a bit, but finally decided to try a challenge, i just wanted to make sure for when i did

If you want to participate in this challenge, just post your pictures in this thread.

And I sent a message to the mod, but they won't move it. <shrug>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back