LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
is_this_one !

And today, I went to his newest exhibition, which at present is being hosted by Schloss Oberhausen in Oberhausen (in the Ruhr Area here in Germany), and I am deeply impressed.

After I had looked at all the photos in the exhibition, I also watched the 45 minute TV portrait that had been made when this exhibition first started, in Berlin, supposedly, and it was all really impressive.

What impressed me most was the fact that some of his photos featured a lot of "mistakes" that we would point out as being "faulty" compositionwise, very centred subjects (up to extremely centred subjects), or subjects looking toward the frame, and not "into the room" etc., and in most cases the photos are still very strong.

Nice experience. More so since I don't go to exhibitions that often. Maybe once in three years or so. At the most... ;) Now I hope that someone will eventually give me the book that goes with this very exhibition as a present, heehee!

Is anyone familiar with this photographer (other than Iron Flatline who, I am SURE, is quite familiar with him, or aren't you?)

Is he all unknown to everyone around here?

Most reactions

Back