Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/2.8
ISO 64
1/640 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
102 mm

Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox OCF Right SB 700, Using Phottix/Odin II System & WR-10 Wireless Remote Controller

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20180313-untitled-30-Edit-Edit.jpg

Next Time i need To Be A Little Calmer, I Got A Little Clammy In The Process...But I Have Never Even Attempted This Before, I Was Outside My Comfort Zone & I Still Cannot Believe I Actually Posted A Picture Of Myself... lol.

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Good first image.

Some like the muted look of an image like this and if that's what you're going for read no further.
If you were going for a more traditional black and white, then try bringing up the exposure. You have the blacks well covered bit there is no white in the image.

Good first image.

Some like the muted look of an image like this and if that's what you're going for read no further.
If you were going for a more traditional black and white, then try bringing up the exposure. You have the blacks well covered bit there is no white in the image.

thanks!

Good first image.

Hi @zombiesniper - i had to run out before & did not want to be rude...I was trying to emulate Yousuf Karsh photographic style..not sure if I was successful or not but that was the plan.

Yousuf Karsh

Cheers,

Enezdez

Hey! it's simply GREAT to put a face to the name! Thanks for sharing your likeness with us here on TPF. I've been enjoying your recent photo posts.

Most reactions

Back