The Photographer

gman172

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my son evan in oldham - poor lad thinks hes a photographer (so does his dad!!)

hope its not poor - im only new to this (10 months)

KirkleeswithEvan081e1024.jpg

andrew

imo the long grass is stunning in b&w. and your kid is rediculously cute in the picture. nice shot!

I love it actually. I like the story it tells me.

The background is interesting, so is the foreground. Even though Evan is looking down (or eyes are closed).

I bet he asks a lot of questions and pretends beside you. My niece is 4 and if I have my camera out of my bag I "have" to let her take one picture every time.

thanks

i thought it would look good bw

gonna have another shot at getting it better later

btw. evan was jigging about and swaying his hips singing "camera man, camera man!!" - i was laughing so much its a good job i was using a image stabilised lens!! :lol:

andrew

I love it, the texture, tone, subject, awesome.

Sw1tchFX is speaking MY words! This is ONE good photo. Lovely pp treatment, the conversion is perfect, but so are sharpness and scenery, child and story!!! I do like the sepia toning.

I think your boy's dad is a photographer! :D

Very nice. The story is great, and as for the photo... sharp, contrasted (is that even a word?) and stunning. I also love the slight sepia-tone it gives.

Awesome capture. Nice textures and tones.
I give you :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

TAKE ME HOME TO THE MOUNTAINS> Not only does your little one make this picture but the scenery is something else. Wish we had something like this in florida.

Quote - "TAKE ME HOME TO THE MOUNTAINS> Not only does your little one make this picture but the scenery is something else. Wish we had something like this in florida."

lets swop places then!! :er:

thanks for the comments everyone

ta

Most reactions

Back