The Photographic School of Technical Dominance

Out of town right now. I will get some photos in by Sunday night. Thanks.

Dom, I will be PM'ing you either tonight or tomorrow... I have to run by walmart (lol) and get some supplies :)

I will take my pics tonight and send them to you either tonight or tomorrow - depends on what life throws at me tonight after work :)

Ive got a coworker that will hopefully apply as well. THis should be fun. If I learn one new technique its a big success in my book. And given my current knowledge I think its safe to say this will be a huge success.

so are a couple reshoot pics ;) Let me know what you think :)

[FONT=&quot]Kim Welsford is an award winning wedding photographer based in Johannesburg and available for wedding photography commissions in gauteng, South Africa as and worldwide. Her style has been described as artistic, moody, elegant and classical[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kim Welsford is an award winning wedding photographer based in Johannesburg and available for wedding photography commissions in gauteng, South Africa as and worldwide. Her style has been described as artistic, moody, elegant and classical[/FONT]

WTF?:thumbdown:

is she applying for this school? cause if she is, I have zero chance at acceptance... she sounds GOOOOOOOD.

I actually second the WTF post.

p!nK

Are you still accepting people for this. I would really love to do it and I believe I would benefit from it so much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back