darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
playground1.jpg

playground2.jpg

playground3.jpg

With the right frame, I think #2 would look pretty good. I like the repetition and DOF. :thumbup:

I think you've done #2 well and it works... shame is about a billion other photographers in the world have done exactly the same thing. :-( Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just a classic shot that everyone takes. But I like the grainy look yours has. It's different to the usual night time with lone park light in the distance.

The 3rd one is something special imo. It's very scary. :thumbup:

Meysha said:
I think you've done #2 well and it works... shame is about a billion other photographers in the world have done exactly the same thing. :-( Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just a classic shot that everyone takes. But I like the grainy look yours has. It's different to the usual night time with lone park light in the distance.

The 3rd one is something special imo. It's very scary. :thumbup:
Thanks!
I guess I really never though about that while I was taking the swings shot, but oh well.

Yeah I know... I do it too. I'll take this nice photo.. then I'll get home and look on the net and find it by someone else. :-(

But yours is a very nice shot don't get me wrong.

I have looked at your site and ill tell you I like your color stuff a lot more but I like color over black and white any how

Most reactions

Back