R3d No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 378 Reaction score 114 Location Washington, D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2013 #1 Untitled by R3d Baron, on Flickr Untitled by R3d Baron, on Flickr Untitled by R3d Baron, on Flickr
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2013 #2 None of these work.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2013 #3 Very little context, DOF, focus, color or subject. Don't do anything for me... but they might be popular with the Tim O'Leary pool party crowd! Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
Very little context, DOF, focus, color or subject. Don't do anything for me... but they might be popular with the Tim O'Leary pool party crowd!
gregtallica No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 29, 2011 Messages 389 Reaction score 66 Location Salt Lake City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 #4 They look like they'd work as a great background for a pool party flier!
bogeyguy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 157 Location Pittsburgh, Pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 #5 Not well done at all. Try again and think about focus and composition.
R3d No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 378 Reaction score 114 Location Washington, D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I was mostly just screwing around with these, and bored in my backyard, but thanks for the input I suppose. Greg knows I can do better!
I was mostly just screwing around with these, and bored in my backyard, but thanks for the input I suppose. Greg knows I can do better!