What's new

The Power Plant

Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
74
Reaction score
29
Location
Buckhannon, WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1487dc.jpeg


Comments?
 
Cool photo, I think i would crop out some of the water that way you do not have the same amount of water and sky.
 
I don't think you could crop out much water without losing some of the log which I feel adds a lot to the image overall although maybe the branch at the top could be removed.
I quite like the picture although there is a lot of chromatic aberration on the branch and one of the chimneys.
Overall good shot though :)
 
I find this nice, but that upper branch distracts me a bit as it breaks the contour of the plant.
 
It's so bizarre how the comments others have makes me see things I never noticed in my own photos...

Either I was completely blind or simply oblivious, but I never noticed the upper branch or the chromatic aberration on it.

Going back to post. Thanks for the pointers!!
 
Here is an edited version.
I removed the chromatic aberration and cloned out the upper right tree branch.

21e09a.jpeg

What did removing chromatic aberration do, coming from someone who has no idea what it does, me not you.
 
I feel a little let down. I don't really care to much about the log, the water, or the sky landscapes are galore, I really just wanted to see some cool shots of a power plant. I get the artistic thing, spread of water, show a foreground log, but I guess I really didn't care much about any of that chit when I read the title I really just wanted to see some cool power plant photos.
 
1487dc.webp
hey, can you take a boat over there and jump a couple fences if necessary and hook me up for tomorrow?
:bouncingsmileys:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom