The problem with being on the weekend shift...

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I'm on the weekend shift now - 3 12's Friday - Sunday.

For the most part, it's pretty good. More time at home with my kids, more time to shoot.

One thing I didn't expect though - I'm watching Dr. Oz and Oprah now. :lmao:

Are you guys watching this? She has all the SNL alum on now.

Days off during the week rock. A lot easier for doing stuff like going to the zoo or a museum or anything really.

Yea, it's definitely a tradeoff. Your friends will be asking you to do stuff on the weekends, and you won't be available. The flip side is that having your weekdays off means that you won't have long lines at the grocery store.

Yeah, I don't miss being off on the weekend at all.

Everything is easier. I can go out and there's no traffic. I can go to the store and there's no line. I can go eat and there's no wait.

The only real problem I've found so far is that my beer doesn't last as long. :lol:

Your friends will be asking you to do stuff on the weekends, and you won't be available.
That really is the only issue. All of my friends are working when I'm off. I've never been very dependent on my friends though, so I'll just make new ones that work the same hours as me.

Nothing against my old friends, lol - but damn, what are you going to do?

I actually used to have this, though. It certainly has its benefits, but like the night shift, I eventually just wanted to be back on a normal schedule.

Most reactions

Back