The puck has dropped

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The high school hockey season has begun.

i-33C6Zjh-L.jpg

i-v8xjQGM-L.jpg

i-8FmBkN4-L.jpg

i-3mvXzqq-L.jpg

i-87c6XF3-L.jpg

I like them all, it's a good angle to shoot from. The last one I would have cropped tight on the two players, right over top of the player in front. You should be able to make a decent horizontal out of it, if it's not already a big crop.

I like them all, it's a good angle to shoot from. The last one I would have cropped tight on the two players, right over top of the player in front. You should be able to make a decent horizontal out of it, if it's not already a big crop.

Thanks Scott I can give that crop a try

Nice. I can't believe how big the goalie equipment is now, incredible.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Ya a lot bigger then those used when I was in high school

Thanks. Ya a lot bigger then those used when I was in high school
Right. In pic #2, the goalie covers the whole angle... Crazy.

NIce set MIke, can't believe it is that time of year again.

Been a little under the weather but good to go now, i'm going to try Wednesday.

I can't see them making the goals bigger...they talk about it, but that would instantly put an asterix on every scoring record they have. I think that making the goalie equipment smaller is a better and more likely scenario. I also think they should stat allowing kicked or even hand batted pucks as legit goals.

Anyway, nice shots. Great capturing of the action, I love seeing the puck in the air by the goalie.

The exposures could be a bit more consistent. Big difference in exposure between the first and second, for example.

For the most part, you can shoot an entire game at the same exposure settings, unless you want a different DOF for some of them.

I can't see them making the goals bigger...they talk about it, but that would instantly put an asterix on every scoring record they have. I think that making the goalie equipment smaller is a better and more likely scenario. I also think they should stat allowing kicked or even hand batted pucks as legit goals.

Anyway, nice shots. Great capturing of the action, I love seeing the puck in the air by the goalie.

The exposures could be a bit more consistent. Big difference in exposure between the first and second, for example.

For the most part, you can shoot an entire game at the same exposure settings, unless you want a different DOF for some of them.

Thanks. Ya the lights in most high school rinks are lousy. The lights in this particular rink are different from end to end and side to side so there's no way to keep the same settings all the time.I use auto ISO to keep the shutter speed up. I think most of the difference is due to bad post work on my part.

Most reactions

Back