What's new

The real Arizona

Reece Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalispell, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Forget all the bull**** politics that have been inundating Arizona lately. I'm tired of our laws, government officials, and citizens (legal or not) getting all of the attention and distracting everyone from what Arizona really is. Vast, beautiful deserts with rocky, towering, snow and pine covered mountains. This is the real Arizona

DSC_9663.jpg


DSC_9624_1.jpg
 
Well, I don't know much about AZ current politics, but I did want to say that I really like that first shot, love the expansiveness of that view!
 
really like the first one / second is a little dark for me, love the black and white.
 
i like the B&W. I would just get a little more "silver" out of the sky and less grey in #1. #2 is good too, just a little underexposed. #1 is my preferred photo.
i'm heading to arizona in the next few weeks. i hope to get some cool photos like these! thanks for sharing
 
I like those shots a lot, especially the first one.
 
Nice shots. Four Peaks and the Superstitions?

My only gripe would be that I would have liked to see more land and less sky so that the saguaro would appear a little larger as well as the mountain. I understand that you were going for the cloud capture though so that makes sense.
 
i like the B&W. I would just get a little more "silver" out of the sky and less grey in #1. #2 is good too, just a little underexposed. #1 is my preferred photo.
i'm heading to arizona in the next few weeks. i hope to get some cool photos like these! thanks for sharing
If you wait until end of March early April, there should be wildflowers blooming. Go up the Apache Trail ( google it ). You will get plenty of shots if you are looking for landscapes.
 
Two very nice images, I particular enjoy the first with the hanging cloud. Beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom