No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Red Arrows taken at Waddington Airshow

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

I'll post the rest of Waddington Airshow later on

Hi Andy,
take it from someone who won prizes for their images in an AV prog of The Arrows, these are some of the best shots I have seen - do you have any more - The Gypo 4 sequence for instance - that is real stunning.
No 1 is a great image with them climbing away like that - the singletons are really spot on as well (4). These ain't Airfix models hanging from your blue painted ceiling are they? Really great set - didn't realise you could get that much detail with a 110 camera. Did you take these with that Canon 600mm mini lens & camera they lent you. goto to get me one of those.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Hi Andy,
take it from someone who won prizes for their images in an AV prog of The Arrows, these are some of the best shots I have seen - do you have any more - The Gypo 4 sequence for instance - that is real stunning.
No 1 is a great image with them climbing away like that - the singletons are really spot on as well (4). These ain't Airfix models hanging from your blue painted ceiling are they? Really great set - didn't realise you could get that much detail with a 110 camera. Did you take these with that Canon 600mm mini lens & camera they lent you. goto to get me one of those.

they were the best of the 100 odd shots I took of them, you buy me a 600mm lens and I'll take a few more for you :D

Great airshow shots as usual. Only 1-5 are loading for me though. It's probably a problem with my browser, not you photos. :thumbsup:

midget patrol said:
Great airshow shots as usual. Only 1-5 are loading for me though. It's probably a problem with my browser, not you photos. :thumbsup:

that sometimes happens to me but they work if you right click and select show picture

Hoppy said:
Do you ever take any bad shots of the cross over?????
The sky was just perfect for the Reds!! excellent contrast

Last year I was hopeless at it, but I seen that many now I just fire away and get lucky :lol:

Most reactions

Back