What's new

The Red Arrows

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some shots of the Red Arrows from RIAT last year

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES









Feel free to add your own shots to this thread

Andy
 
Impressive!
As to the patterns they "drew" into the sky, I like 3 and 4 best, though I am also fascinated by the clarity of the first, where I can see all the pilots. It must have been a wonderful day. The sky was just perfect for this airshow!
 
Awesome shots! Love the red arrows as well! That first shot is brilliant!

Rob
 
and a few more......

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR HIGH RES





 
The 3rd and 4th are awesome. Great work. That last one reminds me of the American flag blowing in the wind...
 
Great stuff, like the new ones even more!

Rob
 
love the last one of each post :thumbup:
 
Well as you lot seem to like them here's a few more

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES







Odd effect with AUTOLEVELS

 
Great shots. My father and I have managed to catch them when they have done their North American tours over the past 30 years. They came once with the Gnats and once with the Hawks. Great team and great photos.

Eric
 
The one with the Spitfires is my fave! Good day's shooting huh?
 
Rob said:
The one with the Spitfires is my fave! Good day's shooting huh?

well lets just say I took 3000 RAW files over 2 days :lol: :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom