What's new

The result of extreme Winter boredom

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was going to just "shut down" for the winter, but - I can't stop pushin' the shutter..... ;)

Cold - no color outside - everything is brown and grey, wind is howling... just had to find something inside to shoot.... Here's the result..

It's entirely possible that this is an extremely boreing picture.... but it kept me busy...... :D

4226668933_ac17584125_b.jpg
 
I know the feeling!

I hope to get out and play tomorrow...and find something interesting!
 
Is it the winter olympics lol last night 18 degrees winds 20mph
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom