The Return of Kodak TMY P3200

Ektachrome should come out in autumn 2018. Kodak made this announcement via instagram late 2017.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Not so sanguine about Ektachrome. Kodak really hasn't committed itself to a roll-out date. Harder to make and a harder sell, given the scarcity of quality E-6 labs.
Yes, it has.

Ektachrome should come out in autumn 2018. Kodak made this announcement via instagram late 2017.

Not so sanguine about Ektachrome. Kodak really hasn't committed itself to a roll-out date. Harder to make and a harder sell, given the scarcity of quality E-6 labs.
Yes, it has.

"Should come out" isn't a date.

Beside the happy news about TMax 3200 looks like Kodak got pretty easily off the hook with it's pension plan obligations. According to that info from PetaPixel :
The Kodak Pension Plan in the UK had a $2.8 billion claim against Kodak, but the matter was settled when the Kodak Pension Plan paid $325 for Kodak’s personalized imaging and document imaging businesses, forming Kodak Alaris. I want to pay off my debts in this way. :allteeth: What's the ratio ? $1.14 for each million bucks ?

This is good news. I'll buy some.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back