The richness of fashion muslin backdrops

do you like the fashion muslin backdrops?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

rocky_bablo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we were in the project of shooting models using backdrops and backgrounds. we planned to bring out the importance of fashion muslin backdrops so, we took three backdrops with different texture such as rust and brown fashion muslin backdrops, blue dusk fashion muslin backdrops and Gold and Lavender Fashion Muslin Photography Backdrops with the size of about 6ft x 9f. we saw the richness that we can bring to the subject. i have attached the photography we took. just we wanted to show the richness of fashion muslin backdrops that can bring out the subject with great life and expression.:meh:

wb87k5.jpg

rust and brown fashion muslin backdrops

2wqg46t.jpg

blue dusk fashion muslin backdrop

b8k6k3.jpg

Gold and Lavender Fashion Muslin Photography Backdrops

Those backgrounds look like they would be more appropriate for formal portraits, rather than fashion.

They make me feel like it's 1986 all over again....Ronald Reagan in the White House,
Dean Collins in the photo mags, Tears For Fears and U-2 on the radio, the Russians fighting in Afghanistan, gasoline at 89 cents a gallon, apartment rent $240 a month for a 2-bedroom...FULL cable TV pricing at $14.95 a month... ah...muslin backdrops...

^lol, wow, $240 a month for a 2 bed...... i wish those are still available.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back