What's new

the rings

jols

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2212593412_847482e0b9.jpg
not sharp enough. please help.
also got my camera in the shot.

bet i couldnt do that if i tried again ha ha
 
I don't really like it, there is too much in the shot and I can't even tell whats what. I think its just bit busy.
 
It's a very busy shot. Way too much going on in it. The camera in the shot can be remedied by backing up and zooming in. Plus I'd try to find a better word than "invaded". Maybe "love" or "cherish"?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom