What's new

the rive front

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
1
Location
Harlem New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bored day.. to much saturation? cc please


picture071kn4.jpg
 
Holy saturation!
I love vibrant colors, but I think this shot would be much easier to look at if it were toned down a bit. I also think the composition would work better if you could see more of the upper half of the trees (if that makes any sense). That way, your horizon line wouldn't be so centered.
Or, you could try shooting from a completely different angle. Get down low and shoot up at an angle.

I like the autumn colors, though...down here, we go straight from green to dead :(
 
The composition is really off in this photo, however the exposure is perfect and I do like the saturation of the colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom