Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 #1
Senor Hound TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 0 Location La la land... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #2 I like the color this photo has. Its very rich but not overpowering (in my uneducated opinion). Very good work!
I like the color this photo has. Its very rich but not overpowering (in my uneducated opinion). Very good work!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 #3 Very nice capture- impressive.
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 #4 Wow, I love it! Nice all around
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 #5 Great picture, love those deep colors! I always think the shadows of the clouds on the land help give that feeling of just how big the expanse is.
Great picture, love those deep colors! I always think the shadows of the clouds on the land help give that feeling of just how big the expanse is.
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 Banned #6 Microsoft? Nice image. Reminds me of the MS start-up image,
Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thx all for the visit!
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jun 22, 2008 #8 very nice crop
D dylj TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2008 #9 Bifurcator said: Microsoft? Nice image. Reminds me of the MS start-up image, Click to expand... This was exactly what I was thinking. Give this to Microsoft and they'll make it a background for the next MS Windows :mrgreen: Great photo.
Bifurcator said: Microsoft? Nice image. Reminds me of the MS start-up image, Click to expand... This was exactly what I was thinking. Give this to Microsoft and they'll make it a background for the next MS Windows :mrgreen: Great photo.