The Road Less Traveled

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Funny thing with this one. We were cruising at about 75MPH on a Nevada highway. My wife was driving. I was trying to snap some quick shots out of the car window as we went by interesting things. This was one of them!

The Road Less Traveled by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

Last edited:
nice, I like it

The composition fell in place really nicely - given that it was changing in fractions of a second, you speeding past the scene! Well done. I like it. Reminds me of a photo I managed to take through a bus window in Turkey while we were speeding past, and it somehow composed itself perfectly, without any need for me to straighten the photo later, nor to crop it anywhere ... sometimes you just get lucky, right?

Nice shot, especially considering the circumstances. If this was a pre planned shot this is how you'd want to frame it so going by in a car you hit it just right!

Nice shot.

Should have made her stop. ;)

I shoot with a friend sometimes and we have a running joke. We're always looking for shots in the car and one of us will see one and say "that will make a cool shot" and we pause and the other will say "for someone else".
Then we call ourselves losers as we keep driving.

Usually at the end of the day and we're burnt out - but not always. ;)

Thanks everyone

(lol Sleist)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back