The Road to Nowhere

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
It was a foggy dismal morning today here in Washington D.C. I was on the way to work when I pulled over and pulled out my point and shoot Nikon Coolpix S3 and capture this moment. I did not bother with any fancy color correction or editing on this one, I wanted you to see it as I saw it.

20060223104321_road_to_nowhere.jpg

lol - as the picture was loading I thought... "there's nothing there" and then the road appeared at the bottom! V Foggy!

It's snowing here and the visibility is similar.

Rob

That was the first time I tried to do an actual attachment on a picture and decided I do not like how people would have to click again on the thumbnail to load it up so I decided to go back and edit my post. This is much better.

cool very eeire, thats some thick fog you get over there, well taken :thumbup:

That DOES look like a "foggy dismal morning"! No doubt. Nothing there. Not even the faintest outlines of a tree to be seen, or the faint shimmer of upcoming headlight. Nothing. Just the ending-much-too-soon road and the wall of fog. Wow. I hate driving in such weather situations!

THis is far and away my favorite shot of yours. I'm always a fan of simplistic, minimal photos, and this strikes me as just beautiful. Nice work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back