deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2007 #1 Hope you like it C&C pls
gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2007 #2 nice one!
guitarmy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2007 #3 I dig the line that comes out of the top right corner. I think it might be a little busy, but otherwise I like it.
I dig the line that comes out of the top right corner. I think it might be a little busy, but otherwise I like it.
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for your feedbacks!!
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2007 #5 Good shot. There's a real sense of th texture of the rock in there. Perhaps the only thing I'd like to see is a little more DOF to bring the left hand side into sharper focus. >;o))
Good shot. There's a real sense of th texture of the rock in there. Perhaps the only thing I'd like to see is a little more DOF to bring the left hand side into sharper focus. >;o))