What's new

the rocks

willwill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCN0191.jpg
 
? .... I wonder why someone would take the time to cement these together? Was there anything else around that told the story?

With that said, this is a nice shot. A little dark and shadowy, but clarity is great.
 
nice shot but I wonder the same thing as the top guy
 
i have no idiea just some rednecks that got bored oh well thanks for the tips though.
 
this is neat. I like the idea of cementing rocks together like that!
 
i think this has real potential the rocks not being the main subject. I think if you backed up and got more of the barren horizon and not so much sky/statue that it would be better. Oh... and a little lighter, like Spidy said
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom