What's new

The Sausage Vendor

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's see if someone finds out in how far these photos are "special" for me?

Wurstverkufer01.jpg


Wurstverkufer02.jpg
 
I gotta go with Alex on this one. The green wall?
I really like the second shot too. Ya dont see a sausage vendor smile too much here.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Sorry, folks. It is not the green wall.
Think more of what is rare to be in my photos...
 
Candid shots of people on the street. Nice work :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
And the winner is..............

.....Richard, the Pursuer! :D
 
It is also rare for me to have candid people shots in my photo. Definitely something I want to work on this year. You did a good job with these. I really like the second one.
 
That string of sausages on the left cracks me up for some reason. Cool shot! You must post more street shots of Germany, it's always so interesting to see what "street life" is like in other places.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom