TPF Noob!
Reaction score
10cj2.jpg

23xv.jpg

39dk.jpg

40bo.jpg

51et.jpg

68pa.jpg

Hello everyone, i am from Taiwan an island country above Philippines.
i come into this forum by searching on Google. i think this forum is very wonderful and cool.Hopely i can make friends with u guys ^_^

BTW,i shot this pics to express the relationship between the twilight of dusk and flowers. hope u guys would like it ^_^

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hallo, HuHu, and very welcome to ThePhotoForum, you are coming with a series of lovely pics that I like very much, all of them, mostly so those taken at sunset. Personally, I am not so sure about the inserted little pics into the big ones, but that is just a matter of taste.
The close-up with the flowers that caught the sun from behind is very nice. I like it when flowers get the light from behind!

OP
H

huhu lin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
LaFoto said:
Hallo, HuHu, and very welcome to ThePhotoForum, you are coming with a series of lovely pics that I like very much, all of them, mostly so those taken at sunset. Personally, I am not so sure about the inserted little pics into the big ones, but that is just a matter of taste.
The close-up with the flowers that caught the sun from behind is very nice. I like it when flowers get the light from behind!

what a surpise LaFoto... i got a first reply very soon especially from a foreigner ^_^
as u said ,i inserted a little pic into the big one...just a taste and for fun :lol:

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
welcome to the forum huhu. These are good pictures, you caught the light well, and there is a great contrast of pinks and purples in the flowers. love the vivid green contrasting against the orange sky in the last shot, well taken :thumbup:

macawlvr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello huhu lin and welocme to The Photo Forum, I love these photo's of your flowers you took. I am with the other is stating about the little inserts, they don't appeal to me, but that doesn't matter you liked them and they were all in fun.
I look fowrds to seeing many more photo's from you!

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
welcome to TPF, nice shots, love the field of flowers... :thumbup:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics