The Secret Fishin' Hole

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This kind of setting makes me want be in a state of complete relaxation. It also makes me really miss summer. Can't wait to get out there again and enjoy the simple things that summer brings. :) C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2922_700_web.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

Beautiful shot with a wonderful view, great light and beautiful details. Great composition with wonderful colours. It looks so relaxing indeed! Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Greetings,
Ann :D

Meh...

Jk.. It looks really nice actually, reminds me of camping. You gotta make your sky bluer though. ;)

That's a fine reality!

I agree with the sky needs to look a little more blue is all, other then that i see a great shot ...

-.- stop making me miss the summer too!
very nice and colorful shot. the details are just too amazing

The problem with the sky is that the rest of the elements in the photo are so vivid. A little more blue would definitely help the sky be as colofrul as the trees, river and rocks.

Beautiful and peaceful. I like how you can see ripples in the water, and on the sandy bottom of the creek. But it's those lovely shades of green that keep drawing my eye back to the shot.

I love this, the greens are amazing. I have to agree with what has already been said about the sky though. Great shot nonetheless.

Very pretty - good job and makes me think about summer too - I can hardly wait!

Beautiful shot with a wonderful view, great light and beautiful details. Great composition with wonderful colours. It looks so relaxing indeed! Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Greetings,
Ann :D

Thank you so much Ann!

Meh...

Jk.. It looks really nice actually, reminds me of camping. You gotta make your sky bluer though. ;)

bluer?? bluer you say?? Is that actually a word? ;) Thanks Robbie. I'll take it under advisement. I appreciate the critique my good man. :)

That's a fine reality!

Thank you very much Sir Abraxas. :)

I agree with the sky needs to look a little more blue is all, other then that i see a great shot ...

Thanks for the critique, much appreciated.

-.- stop making me miss the summer too!
very nice and colorful shot. the details are just too amazing

Many thanks!

Beautiful NJ! What gorgeous colours :)

Thank you kanikula. :)

The problem with the sky is that the rest of the elements in the photo are so vivid. A little more blue would definitely help the sky be as colofrul as the trees, river and rocks.

Thanks for the critique.

Beautiful and peaceful. I like how you can see ripples in the water, and on the sandy bottom of the creek. But it's those lovely shades of green that keep drawing my eye back to the shot.

Many thanks to you Anti!

[lp];1188780 said:
I love this, the greens are amazing. I have to agree with what has already been said about the sky though. Great shot nonetheless.

Much appreciated. :)

Very pretty - good job and makes me think about summer too - I can hardly wait!

Thanks very much for the nice comments Kathi. :)

oops it seems like I started a bandwagon of critique-ing the sky.

My bad. :biggrin:

EDIT: oh looky you posted a v2, looks better! Thanks. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back