The Spirit of the 90's is alive in Portland

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a fun shoot today with my friend Patrick. His look and wardrobe were perfect. I'll be shooting a Part II to this shoot tomorrow.

Captured in natural light (window) with a silver reflector.

EOS 5D
85mm @f/2.5
1/100th sec
ISO 500
_mg_9957_1_by_danostergren-d9kb2jr.jpg

85mm @f/2
1/160th sec
ISO 500
_mg_9900_by_danostergren-d9kaqi5.jpg

85mm @f/3.2
1/160th sec
ISO 500
_mg_9710_by_danostergren-d9kb5ih.jpg

window light is good, maybe a tad bit underexposed
hey, it's Portlandia !

I was young in the 90's, but I can safely say, I never saw a hat like that one around here!:lol:

All three are really great, but #2 really stands out to me! :)

Is it a bit weird that I like him more when he's like Courtney?

Is it a bit weird that I like him more when he's like Courtney?
Photographing him as Kurt wasn't easy, but when we got to Courtney the next day we were getting a lot more good shots. Ironically he is much better at being photographed as a woman than as a man.

Yeah no2 stands out, very nice job.
Lucky you to be in Portland, there's awsome food everywhere and people seems so happy (I'm pretty sure it's because of the food)

Lucky you to be in Portland, there's awsome food everywhere and people seems so happy (I'm pretty sure it's because of the food)
I love Portland!

I love Portland!

wish I lived in Portland
It's getting crowded and expensive here, and with the way politics are set up the city cannot grow outward, so it has to go up. I think pretty soon this city is going to be facing some interesting changes.

My son was born at Bess Kaiser Hospital, Portland (1981)... Hats like that used to come out when the freezing rain came down the Columbia gorge and all the newbies to Portland started unintentially sliding their cars around like ice skaters! :)

My son was born at Bess Kaiser Hospital, Portland (1981)... Hats like that used to come out when the freezing rain came down the Columbia gorge and all the newbies to Portland started unintentionally sliding their cars around like ice skaters! :)
A few years ago we had a bad snowstorm, and people who tried driving downtown ended up sliding down hills and hitting every other parked car on the way down.

Most reactions

Back