The Stairs to ........

snoozedog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo was taken in the Villa Joiosa port in Spain. What do you think? I was trying to find a leading line.. Did i do a good job?

Love to hear your comments..

$IMG_6568.jpg

Jeremy
JJM Photo Portfolio

Very interesting, I like the subject. I would sublimate the subject by trimming the right edge to the point where the long shadow meets the horizon.

Neat idea, but I'd like it more if the staircase wasn't cut off on the left side.

Yeah. Probably all you needed to do was turn the camera into a landscape orientation and it probably would have worked.

I think it works with the left and right edges where they are. I like having a piece of the stairs hidden and I like the poles in the distance. I'd crop the top a little to get rid of most of the dark cloud, which seems to compete with the shadows for attention.

Landscape orientation also might have worked, but I'd have to see what else that brought into the frame. I don't know.

The series of posts in this thread just goes to prove that when you have N photographers you get at least N+1 different opinions.

Lighting is nice. Good sense of geometry. There's a bit of noise creeping into the darker part of your sky under the clouds.

Most reactions

Back