The start of Winter

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to take a hike today along some mountains passes. I remembered two things during this time. 1) I am out of shape 2) I forgot that over dressing with out a place to hold the coat is bad.

This is about half way up one peak, looking down at Anchorage in the distant. It was difficult getting the lighting right for the landscape so instead I focused on the clouds.

This is just of the side of the parking lot for the ski slopes. It is part of the ski lift system.

This is me just resting near the top of the first peak.

This is the view I had at the first peak.

The first is my favorite followed by the third, but I must admit that the coloration is not doing much for me.

I personally believe that B & W really took away from the first one. Do you have a colored version?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /photos/albums/userpics/arctic/normal_arctic04.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

doh! I was playing around with the htaccess file. must of been using an older version for some reason.

The 1st and 3rd are my favorites. That first one is jus so bleak and cold and empty....beautiful! It would probably be boring had it been in color. The forth one looks like the mountain has a halo. Very cool. I like that you did it sepia. Nice stuff. Makes me want to go hiking again.

Most reactions

Back