soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2008 #1
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 You know, I have really never seen any good shots of statues... I don't know why. They may just not stand well enough on their own as subjects.
You know, I have really never seen any good shots of statues... I don't know why. They may just not stand well enough on their own as subjects.
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 manaheim said: You know, I have really never seen any good shots of statues... I don't know why. They may just not stand well enough on their own as subjects. Click to expand... Maybe you'll like this one.
manaheim said: You know, I have really never seen any good shots of statues... I don't know why. They may just not stand well enough on their own as subjects. Click to expand... Maybe you'll like this one.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 oh neat... the repetition is cool.
Synnove TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2008 #5 I've seen some great pictures of statues. I actually like photographing statuary myself when I find something that strikes an interest with me. I like the second photo a lot better though. It holds the interest a little more with the repeating pattern. Keep posting!
I've seen some great pictures of statues. I actually like photographing statuary myself when I find something that strikes an interest with me. I like the second photo a lot better though. It holds the interest a little more with the repeating pattern. Keep posting!