Good shot, sir. I love how hard you push the saturation, yet make it seem natural. That's very difficult to do, IMO, as I increase the saturation on my shots 1% and they start looking fake...lol.
The strangest place I woke up in was on a cliff/bluff only a few yards from the edge. I went camping and got drunk, and woke up 100 yards away from the campsite in my sleeping bag, about 10 feet away from the edge of a 20-foot cliff... Yikes! I guess after everyone else passed out I thought it would be a cool idea to camp close to the edge. Luckily there was water underneath so even if I had fell in I wouldn't have broken any bones or anything.
But thank you for sharing your photo, sir. I get the feeling, too, that this would be much better (though hard to believe) in print.