What's new

The Sunset on Fire

RainNotebook

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For the first time in a long time I took pictures of a gorgeous sunset. These are some of the shots.

Now I didn't Photoshop any of these. Just adjusted the size for online viewing. Please give me some C&C and tell me what I can do to make them better.

Thanks!!

Now to explain these images this is in the Desert and we were getting our monsoon clouds. You will see in the majority of these photos the sheets of rain just coming down.

1.


2793442272_2e6e1a6e53_o.jpg


2.

2793442286_a73e5e4fa3_o.jpg



3.


2792609261_3b42167a6a_o.jpg



4.

2792609271_14df59cd38_o.jpg


5.

2792609285_1f4dfbe0d3_o.jpg


6.


2792646927_508d7b9886_o.jpg
 
Wow, it really does look like there's a fire! I especially like that last one, with the silhouetted hill against that vibrant sky
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom