The Swap Meet

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artwanted.com
wootage. i went to the pomona swapmeet in....you guessed it....pomona, california. there is 15 miles of swapmeet and awesome cars from every era and here are a few of the pictures i took while i was there today.

swap7small.jpg

quite possibly the trippiest paint job at the show. its there every time!

swap8small.jpg

swap6small.jpg

swap5small.jpg

swap2small.jpg

my favorite.

lol, I was at the sante fe springs swap meet today...

dude, we are legendary...

ok, ill post some of the shots later...

These look nice, that truck with the stone is crazy !!
I also like the composition you used for the bike !! nice piping

What is a "swap meet"?

Other than that is has to do with cars, most apparently.

That car "made from stone" is a sight! I do admit.
I really like the reflection shot (2)!

thanks.

a swap meet is basicly a flea market but with more car parts than old dresses. basicly its a male flea market ;). i saw about 30 old cameras today including mamiya, rolliflex, canon, fujinon and brownie. its pretty fun to go there because about 70% of the people that go there have radio flyer wagons to pull stuff around in. my dad and i sport one from the 70's that has huge tires on it :p

A swap meet is a way to make a car show sound unatractive so the wife stays home and thinks your going to be home soon. That way you can be gone all day eating hot dogs and drinking soda walking around looking at beautiful cars (and chicks). Some people might bring a bumper for an old mustang or nova and try to sell it.

wait wait. i dont know what kind of swap meets you go to but there is literally millions and millions of parts available for all kinds of cars at the one i went to. "might just bring one bumper" means that you're going to a boutique rather than a swap meet hahaha.

Most reactions

Back