"The Talk" - 1 for CC

Awwww....what a cute family photo. Well photographed. Good camera work. Some day this will be a treasured family memory. As far as C&C goes...there is really NOTHING that this photo has that's a flaw that I see at this time. This is just super lenswork. Simply excellent timing, excellent shallow DOF work, and excellent storytelling. Well-exposed, well-composed, well-lighted, well-processed. 10.

This is prolly the best picture ive seen all week. They look like all business in there. I can't believe it didn't work. The door knob keeps catching my eye makes my eye go stright to it when I first look at picture. One for the baby book for sure!! To cute!!

nice.. reminded me of the iphone photo I took. I think we should make this the "pottie" photo themed post :)

255866_4439621753401_1694041797_o.jpg

It's such a cute all-business photo! Really good, actually. I would venture to say that the dress on the left is catching my eye slightly away from the girl on the potty, but it's not so distracting that it really takes away from the photo.

This is prolly the best picture ive seen all week. They look like all business in there. I can't believe it didn't work. The door knob keeps catching my eye makes my eye go stright to it when I first look at picture. One for the baby book for sure!! To cute!!

Played around with it and removed the door knob. Looking at the photo without it, you lose some of the "looking in on a secret moment" feel that having it there offers. It does catch your eye though, might try and tone it down a bit with some desaturation.

And a 10 from derrel. Updating my resume to include that accomplishment.

Thanks

p!nK

Think of the blackmail potential when she's 16 and doesn't want to do the dishes.... "What's your boyfriend's e-mail address honey?"

I have an entire hard drive full of embarrassing photos.....

p!nK

I have an entire hard drive full of embarrassing photos.....

p!nK

Won't help you if the drive was dropped by "accident". Better have backups in secret locations, just in case.

As for the image, - well done. Deserving of a 10 from Derrel.

This is so cute! Well photographed too. I agree with Derrel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back