Sicboi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 292 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 Banned #1 Oh, this really tickled me. This guy is getting sideways.
yahgiggle TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 463 Reaction score 358 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 #2 What happened?
Sicboi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 292 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 Nothing. I just got a couple of shot of him and then there was some usual grapple.
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2014 #4 I don't think you understand the poem and I don't think you understand the word grapple. But I'm curious as to why you named the picture cutie-pie? He's doing a track-stand, there's no redeeming value in this cell phone snapshot.
I don't think you understand the poem and I don't think you understand the word grapple. But I'm curious as to why you named the picture cutie-pie? He's doing a track-stand, there's no redeeming value in this cell phone snapshot.