The third death?

Who will be the third celebrity death?

• Total voters

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Everyone knows that famous deaths come in threes. So, Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper are #1 and #2, who will be #3?

Lindsay Lohan ..... :lol:

How close does it have to be to count as a group of 3? And are you just condsidering actors... I thought this might count as #1:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/off-topic-chat/203714-r-i-p-ronnie-james-dio.html

When are you *starting* the count? That is the question... there have been a whole string of celebrity deaths lately, haha. But if you're starting super recently... then Ronnie James Dio *was* number 1 in my books.

Lindsay Lohan is too stupid and too obvious of a choice to die. I predict she'll live well on into her 40's. :lmao:

QFT, Dio was #1!
headbang.gif

Lindsay Lohan is too stupid and too obvious of a choice to die. I predict she'll live well on into her 40's. :lmao:

Lol. Thanks for the laugh. But I predict she will live into her 80's and be as stupid then as she is today :lmao:

To the OP: You seemed to be offended by my thread about Dennis Hopper (the part about Coleman who, frankly, hasn't done anything worth remembering) and you start a death lottery?

Are you for real?

Lindsay Lohan ..... :lol:

How close does it have to be to count as a group of 3? And are you just condsidering actors... I thought this might count as #1:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/off-topic-chat/203714-r-i-p-ronnie-james-dio.html

I thought about that. Dio was clearly #1 but I'm not sure he was famous enough to count. Whereas Coleman and Hopper are household names, Dio (whom I grew up on!) had his fame limited to a certain type of fan.

But as I said, time will tell.

And we have our third. Rue Mcclanahan.

6a00d8341c2c4f53ef0133efc76728970b-200wi

When I saw the name, I did not know who she was, so I googled it. I did not watch too much TV during the time she was on.

fa·mous (fā′məs)
adjective

1. much talked about; having fame, or celebrity; renowned
  2. Informal excellent; very good; first-rate
  3. Archaic notorious
Origin: ME < L famosus < fama

Most reactions

New Topics

Back