THE THREE ELEMENTS OF A GOOD PHOTOGRAPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh, Battou. She might sound like a teenager, but she's, in fact, 36 and a working artist... but it still feels like she "walked into a room with the notion of knowing more than the people already in there and start shouting your advice as if you're this forums proctor". That's how the thread feels, hence many people's reaction. It's nothing to do with people being "cranky" and simply wanting "something to reply to"... ts!

Age is merely a number ;)

This thread cracks me up. I'm a beginner, but I use my built-in flash to help reduce dark shadows when shooting out door. I also use flash indoor, but always try to stand a bit further and zoom in when I do this. It helps to reduce blown highlights.

Geez! Cut the newbie some slack!

She was trying to helpful to beginners who need some of the simple basics. The characterizations and less than knowledgeable responses are way over the top. :thumbdown:

skieur

I think we should just give amira a break and close this thread.

Really, points had been made in the beginning and really no need to continue.;)

To OP, hoping that this thread will not scare you away.

even when other people said we can turn it around cause so many people noticed false advice, and others said that was impossible. i say 2 words and i take all the blame, sick

even when other people said we can turn it around cause so many people noticed false advice, and others said that was impossible. i say 2 words and i take all the blame, sick

stop pouting... it's an internet forum... not the end of the world... Village Idiot will help you in the end....

im not pouting, just wondering why I am the only one getting criticized for not agreeing with the OP

are we still on this, and upset about it still? really?

according to their profile the OP has not been back since the thread was posted - so unless surfing without logging in they have no idea of the contents of the thread thus far (And it might take a long while to read through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back