What's new

The Tower

The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot I took of the CN Tower during our visit to Ontario Place. It was a partly cloudy day that day and very warm. Any C&C would be great, I know it was mostly a snap shot but it's the best shot I got of the entire waterfront.


CNTower.jpg
 
I like that shot. If it seems too snapshotty to you, photoshop can help a bit.

Here's my quick edit. I was wondering whether or not I should show you but I guess it won't hurt. I added midtone contrast and sharpened it. (along with a few other minor edits)

CNTowerE.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom