The Town Forest II

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How or why this ended up in the town forest I have no idea. It appears to be the front half of some vehicle that I do not recognize.

Danvers Town Forest-3 by Peter Martin, on Flickr

Sadly, the forest was also filled with plenty of trash.

Cool pic, I like rust and wood together. Off the top of my head my first guess at what that grill came off of was an older Toyato Land Rover so I did a little pic research and found this. I think we may have a match.
toyaota land rover.jpg

Cool pic, I like rust and wood together. Off the top of my head my first guess at what that grill came off of was an older Toyato Land Rover so I did a little pic research and found this. I think we may have a match.

View attachment 182046 The site or my computer is acting whacky this morning … having trouble posting so ended up with a double post.

Last edited:

Definitely a shame! I once had a favorite camp site in a very recluse location of a Wildlife Management Area. One year someone had stolen a vehicle and stripped it down to hardly nothing and left what they couldn't salvage or carry away. The area for about one hundred yards radus was "trashed".

The site or my computer is acting whacky this morning … having trouble posting so ended up with a double post.

I think it was the site Kirk - I had the same problem. May have been a server maintenance issue.

View attachment 182046

Yeah, that looks like a match. My first thought was International Scout but the headlights were set too close and the grill didn't match what I remembered of them. Thanks for the reply.

Definitely a shame! I once had a favorite camp site in a very recluse location of a Wildlife Management Area. One year someone had stolen a vehicle and stripped it down to hardly nothing and left what they couldn't salvage or carry away. The area for about one hundred yards radus was "trashed".

Yeah, I don't get why people are so callous. It just doesn't seem all that hard to carry the empties back out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back