The TPF Inner Circle - Google+

GooniesNeverSayDie11

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if anyone has any interest in this, but I am starting a circle for TPF posters. I am calling it the Inner Circle because I am only willing to add reputable and trustworthy posters who have ample postings and which I have interacted with before. In other words, people who have earned a spot in the Inner Circle. I do not wish to add every poster because I do not wish to clog up the circle with newbie users who will not bring any contribution to the group as a whole, or who will end up just being spammers. However, as people grow on the forum, they could be added.

Once I have added everyone to this circle, I will then send out the full circle listing to every member so that you, in turn, can add everyone else to your circle with the push of a button. This circle will be for sharing photos, posting photography related links and discussion and the occasional non-photo topics. If you are interested, and feel that you are a well known forum member, feel free to private message me with a link to your Google+ profile, and I will add you to the circle. If you message me for inclusion, please bump the post.

EDIT: Moderators, I wanted this to be in a high traffic area, if this is unacceptable, feel free to move the post. Thanks.

I think you're just opening a can of worms, but by all means please proceed! Should be interesting.

I need to use G+ a bit more, but I am in if I am selected as one of the "cool members". :sexywink:

BUMPAN FOR INCLUSIONS

"I would never wanna belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member." --Groucho Marx

I have google+ but have rarely used it. Matt Francosky is my "handle" add me if you wish.

I never used it much either until I was added to a local photography group and then it became pretty interesting. People posting for camera walks and meetups and selling gear etc.

First of all, it wouldn't be MY circle....it would be OUR circle. If you are still behind on the power of social media, I don't have the time or the faculties to explain that to you. Thanks for the bump though. :thumbup:

I think Cloudwalker is still an anti-sub-non-conformist.

Let me clarify as well. This is not about being cool or not cool it is about being selective and adding the people who have become consistent contributing members to the forum here, because it would be logical to assume that they would be contributing members to a social circle aimed at networking photographers.

I think Cloudwalker is still an anti-sub-non-conformist.
Thats alright, he is entitled to post what he wants. I am detemined not to let this slide into some s**t slinging match. People will come out of the woodwork and trash it. That is expected with every post on here. However, at the end of the day, the purpose of the original post will still run its course. If nothing else, the people stirring up problems simply help thin the pack a bit. :)

Call me crazy, but what's the point of TPF members conversing on Google+ rather than just conversing here??

Also, I think it's funny that this is in the beginner's forum, yet you said "I do not wish to clog up the circle with newbie users". The beginner forum is going to be FULL of "newbie users". Yes, it's high traffic...but most of the traffic is the demographic that you don't want included in "our circle" (which is really your circle, since you're the one deciding who is invited and who isn't).

I'll just stick with the official TPF...

More traffic? All the regulars use new posts already ;) You don't need it in beginners for the traffic at all

But now its not and its nice down in Off Topic

Ps - each time you use Google or one of their services you give the world to them a little bit more ;)

I'm with Sammie_Lou. I will just stay on TPF since you didn't like some of my earlier C&C posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back