What's new

The Trail I Walk - Different View Yesterday

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was absolutely amazing walking this trail yesterday.

4288776644_60226a66f1_b.jpg


4288779254_b5e45ce17b_b.jpg


4288034353_ddf04da1ac_b.jpg
 
What's that white stuff called? :lol:

Nice series. :thumbup:
 
Isn't it amazing how a good snowfall can turn the world of color into an almost monochrome world????
 
That second one is wonderful. Nice shots, but that one does it for me!
 
Wow. I wish it would look like that when it snowed here. Everything looks so blah when it snows here haha
 
It actually didn't snow... that's what happens when fog freezes around here :D

Thanks for all the great comments everyone, I truly appreciate all of them.
 
Narnia... :) Good photos.
 
:lol: I have to admit, I thought about that movie when I was taking them, had to keep looking back to make sure some chariot wasn't chasing me!
 
Gorgeous scenery. I love when snow sticks to the trees like that. I feel like the composition on all three are very similar and I would have liked to see some variation. I also think #2 is probably the most interesting because of the bridge, even though I think it could use a bump in contrast.

Cool shots :thumbup:
 
Narnia... :) Good photos.


If you haven't already read the books. They go with this photo even better


I love #2 as well. really makes me feel like I'm in the scene. maybe that's just the below freezing weather here in Indianappolis. Indianapolis?
 
second shot is awesome :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom