The Transformer Station (II)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You remember my first photos of the transformer station? (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38253)
I went back with the telephoto lens on the new camera to get some different views, unfortunately without the snow this time, but what with the big fence through which I am forced to photograph, I am not too happy with these, either. Well, this is what I got:

125336035.jpg

125336036.jpg

125336038.jpg

125336039.jpg

125336040.jpg

125336041.jpg

125336226.jpg

I think I'll wait for spring to bring me a more interesting sky to go and get some new pics from this station.

I wonder if M@ko has missed this when he was here last night (my night)? He's the only one to like my Transformer Station pics...

Number 5 stands out LaFoto... looks like something completely different, what a great shot!

If I were you I might even crop it at the bottom a bit to get rid of the sky in the corner.....

LaFoto said:
I wonder if M@ko has missed this when he was here last night (my night)? He's the only one to like my Transformer Station pics...

I love these kind of shots, but its hard to keep up with all the posts around here sometimes ;). Substations are one of those things I always want to photograph when I see but never seem to have my camera at hand. These are great I like the whole series especially the first and fith. I bet it would be very cool at night.

Most reactions

Back