What's new

The Transformer Station (II)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You remember my first photos of the transformer station? (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38253)
I went back with the telephoto lens on the new camera to get some different views, unfortunately without the snow this time, but what with the big fence through which I am forced to photograph, I am not too happy with these, either. Well, this is what I got:

1.
125336035.jpg


2.
125336036.jpg


3.
125336038.jpg


4.
125336039.jpg


5.
125336040.jpg


6.
125336041.jpg


7.
125336226.jpg


I think I'll wait for spring to bring me a more interesting sky to go and get some new pics from this station.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
I wonder if M@ko has missed this when he was here last night (my night)? He's the only one to like my Transformer Station pics...
 
Number 5 stands out LaFoto... looks like something completely different, what a great shot!

If I were you I might even crop it at the bottom a bit to get rid of the sky in the corner.....
 
#5's got my vote - interesting angle and a bit abstract!

Rob
 
LaFoto said:
I wonder if M@ko has missed this when he was here last night (my night)? He's the only one to like my Transformer Station pics...

I love these kind of shots, but its hard to keep up with all the posts around here sometimes ;). Substations are one of those things I always want to photograph when I see but never seem to have my camera at hand. These are great I like the whole series especially the first and fith. I bet it would be very cool at night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom