The trick of DZONE2 (China ebay shop)

borch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Care with this seller of ebay, don't trust in his low prices. As soon as you realize the purchase he contact with you demanding new payments. Ask me for details. After one week i don't have camera or money. I am not the only one case.

Care with this seller of ebay, don't trust in his low prices. As soon as you realize the purchase he contact with you demanding new payments. Ask me for details. After one week i don't have camera or money. I am not the only one case.

Thanks for the warning. I did a search on this seller and he/she has a pretty decent satisfaction rating. Yes, there were a few negatives (three) but at least in one case they rectified their mistake.

In any case, can you be more specific about the problems you have encountered? Also, have you contacted the eBay Resolution Center?

BTW, I moved this in a more appropriate forum.

Very funny for leaving one comment and not responding. Suspicious to me...Well I doubt ebay seller can do that coz they will receive many negatives reflecting they do such things.

They are bloody useless!! I purchased a ball head but did not receive the quick release plate. Email 3 times before they respond. But only responded due to my negative feedback on ebay. They said they were sorry & must be bad email communication and sent an email with tracking # of missing quick plate.
Tried to track with # they sent me for 3 days with no succsess and emailed dzone2 for another 3 days with no response.

Originally the prob was solved over ebay. But dzone2 asked me to remove negative feedback before they shipped missing item ? This was my downfall.
I agreed due to the fact that ebay got involved, but I'm still left without my quick plate and cannot use my tripod ball head.
They just don't give a **** ! And they recon they got a 99.5% good rating ? Pass the word. Never again. There pricks. Worst service I ever met !

Very funny indeed. All negative comments are new account and post 1 reply and never use it anymore. Try to increase SEO on google? Well I guess feedback from a seller on eBay said its all and your true or fake comment is helpful on this site too :lol:

Very funny indeed. All negative comments are new account and post 1 reply and never use it anymore. Try to increase SEO on google? Well I guess feedback from a seller on eBay said its all and your true or fake comment is helpful on this site too :lol:

And you have 5 posts... What's your point?

On top of that, this thread is old. Real old.

I too had a bad experience with this seller dzone2-au. I bought a nikon camera from them and paid with paypal. But after two days i got an message to cancel the transaction saying that the camera is out of stock. But when i checked their listing, i saw the same camera is relisted under the same listing number for a higher price. So i refused to cancel the trasaction and demanded for camera. But the seller refunded the money on paypal without my authorisation. As everyone used paypal know, everytime we make an overseas payment we get additional charge of "overseas transaction payment". In this case i was charged around $9.00. But that money did not get refunded. I contacted ebay and their answer was, seller already refunded your money, as they don;t have the item in stock. Looks like ebay is trying to protect their seller as they as "powerseller" . When I bought the camera was listed for $207. After two days they relisted for $277 and after another two days, it went upto $308. They won't reply to your email and looks like their main business is fraud. I am going to take this matter to consumer protection authority. SO ANYONE PLANNING TO BUY ANY ITEM FROM "dzone2_au" THINK AGAIN.

I suspect this thread will quickly become a 1-post bash-fest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back