I too had a bad experience with this seller dzone2-au. I bought a nikon camera from them and paid with paypal. But after two days i got an message to cancel the transaction saying that the camera is out of stock. But when i checked their listing, i saw the same camera is relisted under the same listing number for a higher price. So i refused to cancel the trasaction and demanded for camera. But the seller refunded the money on paypal without my authorisation. As everyone used paypal know, everytime we make an overseas payment we get additional charge of "overseas transaction payment". In this case i was charged around $9.00. But that money did not get refunded. I contacted ebay and their answer was, seller already refunded your money, as they don;t have the item in stock. Looks like ebay is trying to protect their seller as they as "powerseller" . When I bought the camera was listed for $207. After two days they relisted for $277 and after another two days, it went upto $308. They won't reply to your email and looks like their main business is fraud. I am going to take this matter to consumer protection authority. SO ANYONE PLANNING TO BUY ANY ITEM FROM "dzone2_au" THINK AGAIN.