Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will it improve my work?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NikonMan1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the tripad yet?
I used one on a fashion shoot on Friday and it was so useful - we managed to have the laptop on the tripod which allowed us to edit each shot and saved a lot of room as we didnt need a table on the side!
My friend also used it to hold the autocue on another shoot

I got mine at the tripad website www.gotripad.co.uk but i think other people like calumet are stocking it too all at 69.00 which I would say is well worth the money!:thumbup:

What's wrong with a table next to your tripod?

This alleviates the need to have to carry a table and look to the side - the tripad allowed me to take my shots and look just down below my camera to my laptop screen. There was also a side thing which comes out if you want to put your hard drive or mouse on it.
I could also do tethered shooting and only need very short wires as well for this with the tripad - was a really useful piece of kit!

Why does this seem like advertising? :er:

You want to take a top heavy tripod.. and then add more weight (off center) to the rear, and unbalance it? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me! ;)

Definitely not advertising it but it gave me a really good realistic solution to needing use of my laptop when shooting. Weight was not an issue as the way its designed means the weight is on the centre and it supported my laptop without feeling like it was swaying, its a neat design for sure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back