The Triplets

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few babies living under the porch. I tried to get their photo this morning, but the window had a glare. Cleaned off the window and threw out some bait.

052021_019SMw.jpg

052021_041SMw.jpg

052021_042SMw.jpg

052021_051SMw.jpg

052021_052SMw.jpg

052021_048SMw.jpg

Nice set! We don't have those down here. Remember trying to chase them when I was a kid visiting my granddad in Johnstown, PA.

Aren’t they just great to watch? My wife feeds blueberries to any that come around.
I"ll have to try the blueberries. I cut up carrots and grapes with a little bird seed.

They sure are cute.
Yes they are! I hope they don't venture into the back yard when the pups are out back.

Nice set! We don't have those down here. Remember trying to chase them when I was a kid visiting my granddad in Johnstown, PA.
They are super fast runners. We have an adult one in the backyard that the pups chase. I hope the babies don't go back there.

I keep a large brushpile out back, and there's several that shelter there; plus I always throw some birdseed on the ground. My "squirrelproof" bird feeder isn't Chipmonk proof" though.

Sweet little rodents!

I keep a large brushpile out back, and there's several that shelter there; plus I always throw some birdseed on the ground. My "squirrelproof" bird feeder isn't Chipmonk proof" though.
A racoon has been by each night around 10pm. Have to shine a spotlight to run it off before letting the 3 pups out. Last year our pup had one by the leg and was pulling the pup up the tree. I think it has been getting into the hummer feeder too.

Sweet little rodents!
They are cute. Was watching the 3 play this morning.

How cute! I love the one of all three of them together :)
Thanks! They didn't stay together for long in one shot.

Most reactions

Back